I see you’ve all done that list thing, so I’m going to do something different (mainly because when I imported the list, I couldn’t get the computer to change the bold and italic to what I wanted). So this is my own list of achievements:
1. Been up in a hot air balloon.
2. Pulled the emergency handle to stop a train.
3. Eaten snails.
4. Visited Lithuania.
5. Visited Israel/Palestine twice.
6. Preached my first ever sermon at a big famous evangelical/charismatic church.
7. Met Cliff Richard.
8. Shaken hands with E. M. Forster.
9. Known someone who fought in World War One.
10. Been called ‘wise’ by John Stott.
11. Been invited into John Stott’s bedroom (yes really).
12. Had more than one book published.
13. Sailed the boat that had been used in the TV Swallows and Amazons series.
14. Crashed the boat that had been used in the TV Swallows and Amazons series.
15. Directed a play.
16. Played Eliza Doolittle in Pygmalion.
17. Played Doris in T S Eliot’s Sweeney Agonistes.
18. Worn a future concert pianist’s cast-off vests.
19. Snogged a future bishop.
20. Snogged Jonathan Ross’s future stepfather.
There, that’ll do.